Dec 2, 2014
2013 & 2014 have been banner years for the NJ Stallions Girls Academy. In the past two years the NJ Stallions Girls Program has produced 1 National NPL Champion (the 2014 U16G Dynamite), 3 NCS State Cup Champions (2014-15 NJ Stallions Freedom, 2013 NJ Stallions Dynamite, 2013 U14G NJ Stallions BEC), 1 NCS State Cup Finalist (U14g Stampede), several showcase tournament champions, 10 player invitations to the US Soccer Training Centers in the past few months, and above all and most importantly, 11 players committed to playing for top Division I Collegiate programs.
CURRENTLY RANKED NJ STALLIONS GIRLS PROGRAMS
- U17G NJ Stallions Dynamite NPL – #1 in NJ, #2 Region I, #4 Nationally
- U17G NJ Stallions Dynamo EDP – #3 in NJ, #11 Region I, #23 Nationally
- U16G NJ Stallions BEC NPL – #7 in NJ, #26 Region I, #43 Nationally
- U15G NJ Stallions Stampede NPL – #10 in NJ, #37 Region I, #65 Nationally
- U14G NJ Stallions Freedom NPL – #6 in NJ, #14 Region I, #18 Nationally
- U14G NJ Stallions Thunder EDP – #26 in NJ
- U12G NJ Stallions Heat EDP – #14 in NJ, #28 Region I, Top 100 Nationally
All of these NJ Stallions programs are competing in top league structures including the prestigious NPL League, USYSA Naitonal League and/or Region I Champions League, and the EDP League which together represent some of the top competition outlets offered in the United States. From the U14-U17 girls age groups, NJ Stallions has 5 “Top Ten” state ranked girls teams that compete at the highest level regionaly and nationally, a trend that will only continue to grow.
For more information on any of our programs, please explore our website, and email or call any of our staff members. And please join our mailing list by registering on our tryouts link so you are always informed about opportunities for the future.